Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine has been newly updated to include Steam Trading Cards, and to celebrate players can purchase Space Marine and the Space Marine Collection for 75% off on Steam from April 27-May 4 at 10AM PST. From now on as players progress through the campaign and multiplayer modes they'll unlock cards, badges, Steam profile backgrounds, and more! Players can also head to the updated Space Marine website at http://www.SpaceMarine.com to sign up for updates regarding future promotions and announcements.
In Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine players take on the role of Captain Titus, Space Marine of the Ultramarines chapter and seasoned battle veteran. Facing a horde of countless Orks, you must protect the Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines deployed for the never ending battle for humanity are created.
The Space Marine Collection includes all available DLC, including the Chaos Unleashed map pack, where you take the role of the Chaos Space Marines in a 4 player Co-op mode, and Dreadnought, allowing you to obliterate your friends in multiplayer as the heavily armored 12-foot tall Dreadnought. With additional maps, modes, character skins, and more, the Space Marine Collection is the ultimate Ork-stomping experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99