Lenovo today, announced at its Accelerate 2015 Partner Forum in Las Vegas, the newest addition to the ThinkCentre Tiny business desktop family: the ThinkCentre Chromebox. Purposefully-designed for education and small business users looking to leverage the benefits of a cloud-based solution. This space-saving, one litre desktop is versatile, easy to manage and has a full ecosystem of optional accessories while Google's Chrome operating system offers a wide range of easy to use applications to learn, share, and collaborate in a highly secure environment. Furthermore, the new ThinkCentre is the first and only Chromebox on the market that can combine with the ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One to instantly offer a 23-inch all-in-one experience.
ThinkCentre Chromebox helps education institutions and small businesses who want to deploy secure and easy to manage technology within manageable budgets. The simplicity and flexibility of Chrome OS devices offer a fast and easy way to manage computing and provide access to the web's vast education and collaboration resources. Teachers and IT Managers can also take advantage of centralized device management providing asset tracking, easy deployment of new applications, system updates or enabling safe-browsing policies for users through a simple management console.
Management and maintenance is simple and efficient, reducing the time required to deploy and minimizing end-user downtime, critical in an education environment. A full range of mounting and port expansion accessories for ThinkCentre Chromebox allow users to place it practically anywhere and connect to numerous devices, offering true freedom of deployment. The one litre form factor adds further flexibility by allowing easy transportation from campus to campus or between office locations. Or a user can simply login to another ThinkCentre Chromebox or even a ThinkPad 11e Chromebook at another location and immediately access their cloud-based data and apps.
"Lenovo was the first to introduce a one litre commercial desktop and ThinkCentre Chromebox is a testament to our commitment to the continued evolution of the desktop and our promise to push the boundaries on innovation for our education and business customers." said Ouyang Jun, vice president and general manager, Desktop and Visuals, Lenovo. "Combined with the ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One, the new Chromebox illustrates our belief in more flexibility for teachers and IT managers to continue to offer desktop solutions in a modern day environment."
Price and Availability
- The ThinkCentre Chromebox Tiny will be available in June starting at $199.
- ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One is available at $279.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse