NZXT is redefining bold chassis design with its new PC case, the Noctis 450. The mid-tower case is equipped with a unique blend of modern functionality from an award winning chassis and a streamlined yet aggressive exterior design style. Noctis introduces a new overlay of floating ventilation panels and a generous amount of mesh to bring you an uncompromising combination of design and function. The case comes with ambient underglow lighting in addition to NZXT's signature I/O LEDs and the lighting switch is updated to allow for multi-step adjusted lighting configurations.
The floating panel design provides 10 times more ventilation surface area compared to NZXT's award winning H440 case. For added cooling, Noctis 450 features a PWM fan hub that can support up to 8 fans. To take advantage of the PWM fan hub, users can connect it to the motherboard to allow for PWM signals to convert to voltage signals for case fans. Users can also connect the PWM fan hub to a Kraken product and adjust fan profiles via CAM. Additionally, the case comes pre-installed with three FN V2 120mm fans in the front and one FN V2 140mm in the rear to provide optimal cooling out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come Kraken ready and can fit radiators up to 360 mm.
Noctis features NZXT's popular and award winning power supply shroud, concealing unsightly cables and allowing for effortless cable management. For storage options, two SSD trays are mounted on top of the shroud while five modular steel hard drives trays are installed in front of the chassis.
Poised and ready to take your build to the next level, the Noctis is available now for pre-order at the NZXT Armory Store in Matte Black and Glossy White for $139.99.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset