Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the addition of the Extra Large Swift-RX to compliment and complete the Swift-RX mousepad series.
The recently launched Swift-RX mousepad series will now also be available in an XL size for environments where a normal size mousepad just isn't enough. The Swift-RX XL's size is 900 x 360 mm, making it large enough to not only give enough space to the mouse but also the entire keyboard for maximum surface area.
The Swift-RX XL, just like the Small (S), Medium (M) and Large (L), is designed for gamers who desire both comfort and speed in their mousepad. The mousepad is crafted with finely textured microscopic mesh to ensure excellent precision for both optical and laser sensors and encompasses a very smooth, low friction surface for optimal comfort and control. The base of the mousepad is made of 100% natural rubber to ensure the mousepad stays in place, regardless of how intense you game. The Swift-RX XL also features the special treated stitched edges which prevents the top surface from fraying and makes the mousepad extremely durable.
The Swift-RX mousepad series are available in four sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small: 250x210mm, Medium: 320x270mm, Large: 450x360mm and now Extra Large: 900x360. All models of the Swift-RX series share a 3mm thickness.
The Swift-RX XL will be available from end of April, beginning of May for a MSRP of €29,90. The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large are also available from for a MSRP of €9,50, €13,50 and €19,50. Price and availability may vary based on region.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017