Now store and transfer large files faster than ever with plenty of room to spare with the HP x755w. PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the massive 128/256GB memory sized HP x755w on the global market. With USB 3.0 specification, enjoy next generation speed performance with transfer speeds up to 10X faster than any other standard USB 2.0 Flash Drives available. With up to 128/256GB of memory space, it's the perfect solution for easily storing and quickly transferring all your large documents, high-resolution photos, HD videos, and more.
The drive is ideal for students or working professionals who need to store large amounts of data everyday for school projects or work projects. The HP x755w is a high-capacity pen drive that comes packed inside a sleek and smooth high-grade plastic casing. It comes in a cool shade of blue and white, a classic yet modern look. The drive incorporates a cap less sliding design that eliminates the worries of a misplaced cap. To connect the drive, simply push it to the end to reveal the USB port underneath it. Designed with portability and convenience in mind, the x755w features a key hole located at the end of the drive, which can be easily attached to key chains, mobile straps, wallets or backpacks.
Slim and compact, the drive weighs in at 8.8g and measures at H 9.5 mm x W 17.2mm x L 55mm. Simple plug and play operation indicates that no extra software or installation is required to use the drive. Transfer and share your important files with exceptional speed improvements, which allow quick and easy transfer of all content. The drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports, so you can utilize any USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port with full support.
The x755w works virtually with any operating system and is compatible with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above. Now available in 128GB and 256GB memory space, perfect for storing all the large media files or software applications. It comes backed with a promised warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase. The HP x755w is light in weight, but big on performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99