GeIL announced its top-of-the-line Super Luce Enthusiast DDR4 memory series. The Super Luce series, is equipped with the patented iLuce Thermal-beaming technology. Users will be able to observe real-time temperature condition of memory modules right through different LED breathing-light tempos, directly from the Super Luce heat-spreader.
As the working temperature of the memory rises, the tempo of the breathing-light goes up in five different levels, Level 1 is with the mildest tempo and the lowest temperature rand of below 40°C, while Level 5 being the most rapid, with the the highest temperature range of above 55°C.
The following are the different temperature ranges with the corresponding breathing-light beats per minute of the five levels:
- Level 1: 55°C - 200 bpm
Super Luce is available in three different LED color scheme designs - White, Red, and Blue. These color schemes are to provide users with the flexibility of visually matching with the different high-end motherboard color schemes. Covering speeds from 2666 MHz to upwards of 3400 MHz, Super Luce is not only the ultimate DDR4 memory that delivers eye-catching aesthetics and hardware performance. Together with the iLuce Thermal-beaming technology, Super Luce will bring your gaming station to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards