GeIL announced its top-of-the-line Super Luce Enthusiast DDR4 memory series. The Super Luce series, is equipped with the patented iLuce Thermal-beaming technology. Users will be able to observe real-time temperature condition of memory modules right through different LED breathing-light tempos, directly from the Super Luce heat-spreader.
As the working temperature of the memory rises, the tempo of the breathing-light goes up in five different levels, Level 1 is with the mildest tempo and the lowest temperature rand of below 40°C, while Level 5 being the most rapid, with the the highest temperature range of above 55°C.
The following are the different temperature ranges with the corresponding breathing-light beats per minute of the five levels:
- Level 1: 55°C - 200 bpm
Super Luce is available in three different LED color scheme designs - White, Red, and Blue. These color schemes are to provide users with the flexibility of visually matching with the different high-end motherboard color schemes. Covering speeds from 2666 MHz to upwards of 3400 MHz, Super Luce is not only the ultimate DDR4 memory that delivers eye-catching aesthetics and hardware performance. Together with the iLuce Thermal-beaming technology, Super Luce will bring your gaming station to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup