GeIL announced its top-of-the-line Super Luce Enthusiast DDR4 memory series. The Super Luce series, is equipped with the patented iLuce Thermal-beaming technology. Users will be able to observe real-time temperature condition of memory modules right through different LED breathing-light tempos, directly from the Super Luce heat-spreader.
As the working temperature of the memory rises, the tempo of the breathing-light goes up in five different levels, Level 1 is with the mildest tempo and the lowest temperature rand of below 40°C, while Level 5 being the most rapid, with the the highest temperature range of above 55°C.
The following are the different temperature ranges with the corresponding breathing-light beats per minute of the five levels:
- Level 1: 55°C - 200 bpm
Super Luce is available in three different LED color scheme designs - White, Red, and Blue. These color schemes are to provide users with the flexibility of visually matching with the different high-end motherboard color schemes. Covering speeds from 2666 MHz to upwards of 3400 MHz, Super Luce is not only the ultimate DDR4 memory that delivers eye-catching aesthetics and hardware performance. Together with the iLuce Thermal-beaming technology, Super Luce will bring your gaming station to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design