GeIL announced its top-of-the-line Super Luce Enthusiast DDR4 memory series. The Super Luce series, is equipped with the patented iLuce Thermal-beaming technology. Users will be able to observe real-time temperature condition of memory modules right through different LED breathing-light tempos, directly from the Super Luce heat-spreader.
As the working temperature of the memory rises, the tempo of the breathing-light goes up in five different levels, Level 1 is with the mildest tempo and the lowest temperature rand of below 40°C, while Level 5 being the most rapid, with the the highest temperature range of above 55°C.
The following are the different temperature ranges with the corresponding breathing-light beats per minute of the five levels:
- Level 1: 55°C - 200 bpm
Super Luce is available in three different LED color scheme designs - White, Red, and Blue. These color schemes are to provide users with the flexibility of visually matching with the different high-end motherboard color schemes. Covering speeds from 2666 MHz to upwards of 3400 MHz, Super Luce is not only the ultimate DDR4 memory that delivers eye-catching aesthetics and hardware performance. Together with the iLuce Thermal-beaming technology, Super Luce will bring your gaming station to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology