Announcing the ZOWIE ZA series of mice, the new ambidextrous shape in three different sizes. The ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of the ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. The new ZA series has an increased height on the back of the mouse, giving the answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms comfortably on top their mouse and have an easier lift with a claw grip.
The ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between. This mouse was built with palm grip in mind due to this ZOWIE has made the design changes to the sides of the mouse that make lifting the mouse easier while the pam is resting on the mouse.
Gamers will be able to pick the right shape and size for them without any compromise to the internals, as the Avago 3310 sensor is the same across EC-A, FK1 and FK2 and now on the new released ZA series.
Features and Specification:
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology