The Fractal Design Define S lends the appearance, sound dampening technology, and support for a wide variety of components from the widely popular Define Series, while introducing a new, innovative internal layout. The Define S case is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The modernized internal layout of the Define S omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support.
The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
- Optimally designed for silent computing, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Innovative internal layout, providing a perfectly straight airflow path to the CPU heat sink for air cooling set ups or extensive radiator mounting possibilities for water cooling set ups
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Including smart reservoir brackets; featuring drill-free reservoir mounting on the front of the motherboard tray and pre-drilled pump mounting holes on the bottom panel
- Equipped with ModuVent fan slot covers providing the option of additional cooling or maximum sound absorption
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with dust filters that cover the front and bottom air intakes
- Introducing newly designed hard drive trays placed vertically behind the front partition of the motherboard tray; Three sturdy steel trays with vibration-dampening grommets allowing for installation of one 3.5" or 2.5" drive on each tray, without disrupting the airflow or interfering with the radiator mounting possibilities
- An additional 2 dedicated steel SSD trays cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray
- Long motherboard tray extending to the front panel contributing to an extremely clean build, hiding both hard drives and cables
- Define S model is also available with a large window on the side panel
For more product details and image gallery, visit the Define S product page!
*Availability of Define S starting June 2015
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017