The newest motherboard based on Intel B85 single chip architecture by BIOSTAR is ready to work hard, play hard and fit in. The Hi-Fi B85S1 supports Intel's 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package and is value designed in a Micro-ATX form factor with 2 channel DDR3 slots for 16GB, enough to handle any modern computing requirements and be usable in small or tight spaces.
BIOSTAR's Hi-Fi B85S1 delivers a business-rich option at a value price compared to the other companies. The Hi-Fi B85S1 features BIOSTAR innovative Hi-Fi technology, a built-in powerful headphone amplifier and Super LAN Surge Protection which enhances Ethernet protections. Being an Intel B85 chipset based system, it comes with features like Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST), for faster system boot and shorter application load time, and Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA), which delivers business-centric security protection, such as after-hours virus scans and data backup, and blocks recognition of unwanted USB drives and Intel's Smart Connect Technology.
The BIOSTAR Hi-Fi B85S1 also perfectly fills entertainment needs with support for Direct3D 11.1 and HDMI. It has Blu-ray audio and provides a higher audio output of 24 bit/ 192KHz rather than 16 bit/48KHz from typical motherboards. In addition, the Hi-Fi B85S1 is the first to embed the "Double Hi-Fi" integrated AMP which allows users to enjoy the same high quality of sound; whether the sound source output is set to the front or rear of the PC, both out puts produce extra high quality sound.
The Hi-Fi B85S1 boasts 100% solid capacitors and Super Durable Ferrite Chokes bringing you the benefits of higher current capacity, lower energy loss and better power stability.
The Hi-Fi B85S1 is Windows 8 ready, and supports BIO-Remote2 and BIOS Online Update features for easy management as well as Charger Booster function for fast charging of cell-phones.
MSRP for the Hi-Fi B85S1 is US$59.
Find out more at: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=794
View BIOSTAR Latest Video at:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications