As of now Aqua Computer offers six different water blocks for the NVIDIA GTX TITAN X video card. The kryographics for GTX TITAN X is CNC-milled from a 10mm thick high-purity electrolytic copper block and entirely made in Germany. The GPU, RAM and voltage regulators are covered by the block while the GPU area features a micro structure with a 0.5mm grid. All relevant areas are also covered by the flow path of the cooling liquid to provide an excellent cooling performance.
The contact surface of the base is high gloss polished. To gain the last bit of cooling performance the kryographics for GTX TITAN X allows using thermal grease instead of thermal pads for the RAM chips. For an easy installation the block comes with preassembled distance pieces so the screws can be tightened as far as they will go to achieve an optimal contact pressure. The block can be used with regular G1/4" fittings and the connection terminal offers threads into both directions. The regular connection terminal can be also exchanged with the optional kryoconnect adapters which can be used for SLI setups.
Besides the pure copper base customers can also get nickel plated variants. The Plexiglas cover of the acrylic glass edition and black edition is also milled from a solid block like the base. To avoid the risk of cracks Aqua Computer uses casted Plexiglas and does not drill any threads inside the cover. The cover is held in place by a stainless steel frame which allows for an evenly distributed pressure.
Variants and prices (incl. VAT):
kryographics for GTX TITAN X - 94,90 Euro kryographics for GTX TITAN X acrylic glass edition - 104,90 Euro kryographics for GTX TITAN X black edition - 104,90 Euro kryographics for GTX TITAN X, nickel plated version - 104,90 Euro kryographics for GTX TITAN X acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version - 114,89 Euro kryographics for GTX TITAN X black edition, nickel plated version - 114,89 Euro
All blocks are in stock and already available through several resellers. An optional passive and active backplate will follow soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni