In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and winner of internationally renowned design awards, has today announced availability of its new 503 mid-tower PC chassis. Available either in black and red with red LED fan, or white and black with white LED fan, with internal matt black coloring and an extra-large window, the 503 perfectly matches modern PC component aesthetics and lets PC DIY builders easily view their creations. The strong, high-quality SECC steel chassis has a unique tempered glass front cover that slides downwards, revealing a single 5.25-inch bay. This creative design keeps the optical drive hidden when not required and mirrors the strong, clean lines of the overall chassis aesthetic.
Internally, ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards are supported with up to 7 expansion slots and as such the 503 accommodates high-end video cards up to 408mm long in high-performance AMD CrossFire or NVIDIA SLI gaming setups. CPU heat sinks up to 170mm are also supported with up to 27mm of space behind the motherboard tray for ease of cable tidying; both spaces are more capacious than direct competitors.
The case affords an excellent balance of cooling with quietness, with support for twin 120mm fans in the front and a single 120mm at the rear and in the floor.
In-Win's EZ Swap drive bays provide tool-less 5.25" external ODD and 3.5" HDD installation, with two more internal 5.25" peripheral and 2.5" SSD bays for expansion.
Expected retail price is highly-affordable, at around $49 USD (subject to market and availability).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99