In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and winner of internationally renowned design awards, has today announced availability of its new 503 mid-tower PC chassis. Available either in black and red with red LED fan, or white and black with white LED fan, with internal matt black coloring and an extra-large window, the 503 perfectly matches modern PC component aesthetics and lets PC DIY builders easily view their creations. The strong, high-quality SECC steel chassis has a unique tempered glass front cover that slides downwards, revealing a single 5.25-inch bay. This creative design keeps the optical drive hidden when not required and mirrors the strong, clean lines of the overall chassis aesthetic.
Internally, ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards are supported with up to 7 expansion slots and as such the 503 accommodates high-end video cards up to 408mm long in high-performance AMD CrossFire or NVIDIA SLI gaming setups. CPU heat sinks up to 170mm are also supported with up to 27mm of space behind the motherboard tray for ease of cable tidying; both spaces are more capacious than direct competitors.
The case affords an excellent balance of cooling with quietness, with support for twin 120mm fans in the front and a single 120mm at the rear and in the floor.
In-Win's EZ Swap drive bays provide tool-less 5.25" external ODD and 3.5" HDD installation, with two more internal 5.25" peripheral and 2.5" SSD bays for expansion.
Expected retail price is highly-affordable, at around $49 USD (subject to market and availability).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter