SMS Audio, LLC, a premier audio headphone and accessories brand from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, announces a strategic licensing partnership with Reebok. SMS Audio will be Reebok's official fitness headphone licensee across Reebok's global market, with plans for co-branded headphones to hit the market later this year.
"Reebok brings a unique value to SMS Audio, providing widespread exposure and access to a new and passionate consumer base, completely devoted to a fitness lifestyle," said Brian M. Nohe, president of SMS Audio. "Together with Reebok, we hope to improve the total fitness experience by complementing Reebok's performance-driven footwear and apparel with cutting-edge audio products."
SMS Audio will develop a line of Reebok-licensed headphones specifically designed to stand up to the demands required from the wide spectrum of fitness activities for which Reebok manufactures products. The two companies will promote the partnership through a tailored marketing plan designed to reach and engage devout fitness enthusiasts and avid athletes that demand superior performance from their fitness and audio gear.
"Music adds an important dimension to fitness," added Linne Kimball, Reebok's head of licensing. "Whether it is part of mental preparation pre-workout, or whether it adds personal motivation during a long run. In SMS Audio, Reebok has found a partner who understands the unique demands that fitness places on the category, and will work closely with us to create Reebok audio solutions for our fit generation consumer."
The Reebok-licensed headphone collection from SMS Audio will be available in August 2015 at select retail locations including Reebok stores.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4