SMS Audio, LLC, a premier audio headphone and accessories brand from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, announces a strategic licensing partnership with Reebok. SMS Audio will be Reebok's official fitness headphone licensee across Reebok's global market, with plans for co-branded headphones to hit the market later this year.
"Reebok brings a unique value to SMS Audio, providing widespread exposure and access to a new and passionate consumer base, completely devoted to a fitness lifestyle," said Brian M. Nohe, president of SMS Audio. "Together with Reebok, we hope to improve the total fitness experience by complementing Reebok's performance-driven footwear and apparel with cutting-edge audio products."
SMS Audio will develop a line of Reebok-licensed headphones specifically designed to stand up to the demands required from the wide spectrum of fitness activities for which Reebok manufactures products. The two companies will promote the partnership through a tailored marketing plan designed to reach and engage devout fitness enthusiasts and avid athletes that demand superior performance from their fitness and audio gear.
"Music adds an important dimension to fitness," added Linne Kimball, Reebok's head of licensing. "Whether it is part of mental preparation pre-workout, or whether it adds personal motivation during a long run. In SMS Audio, Reebok has found a partner who understands the unique demands that fitness places on the category, and will work closely with us to create Reebok audio solutions for our fit generation consumer."
The Reebok-licensed headphone collection from SMS Audio will be available in August 2015 at select retail locations including Reebok stores.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse