SMS Audio, LLC, a premier audio headphone and accessories brand from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, announces a strategic licensing partnership with Reebok. SMS Audio will be Reebok's official fitness headphone licensee across Reebok's global market, with plans for co-branded headphones to hit the market later this year.
"Reebok brings a unique value to SMS Audio, providing widespread exposure and access to a new and passionate consumer base, completely devoted to a fitness lifestyle," said Brian M. Nohe, president of SMS Audio. "Together with Reebok, we hope to improve the total fitness experience by complementing Reebok's performance-driven footwear and apparel with cutting-edge audio products."
SMS Audio will develop a line of Reebok-licensed headphones specifically designed to stand up to the demands required from the wide spectrum of fitness activities for which Reebok manufactures products. The two companies will promote the partnership through a tailored marketing plan designed to reach and engage devout fitness enthusiasts and avid athletes that demand superior performance from their fitness and audio gear.
"Music adds an important dimension to fitness," added Linne Kimball, Reebok's head of licensing. "Whether it is part of mental preparation pre-workout, or whether it adds personal motivation during a long run. In SMS Audio, Reebok has found a partner who understands the unique demands that fitness places on the category, and will work closely with us to create Reebok audio solutions for our fit generation consumer."
The Reebok-licensed headphone collection from SMS Audio will be available in August 2015 at select retail locations including Reebok stores.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017