Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its mSATA JS2 solid state drive for industrial and embedded applications.
The mSATA SJ2 is Super Talent's updated solid state drive that provides extremely fast speeds of up to 480 MB/sec reads and 160 MB/sec writes for mobile solutions. Equipment with limited space for expansion can take advantage of the mSATA SJ2's extremely small form factor, speed, and increased capacity for important applications that require reliable high speed storage.
The mSATA SJ2 is part of an extensive list of SSDs manufactured by Super Talent for a variety of industry needs and applications. With the computing market growth focused on the mobile sector, the mSATA SJ2 is here to provide a quality option for OEMs to select from when making a business decision.
Additional information on Super Talent's mSATA SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes