Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its mSATA JS2 solid state drive for industrial and embedded applications.
The mSATA SJ2 is Super Talent's updated solid state drive that provides extremely fast speeds of up to 480 MB/sec reads and 160 MB/sec writes for mobile solutions. Equipment with limited space for expansion can take advantage of the mSATA SJ2's extremely small form factor, speed, and increased capacity for important applications that require reliable high speed storage.
The mSATA SJ2 is part of an extensive list of SSDs manufactured by Super Talent for a variety of industry needs and applications. With the computing market growth focused on the mobile sector, the mSATA SJ2 is here to provide a quality option for OEMs to select from when making a business decision.
Additional information on Super Talent's mSATA SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club