SILICON POWER eSATA/USB SSD wins HWM magazine's Gold Award
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power released the availability of its pioneering product: eSATA/USB SSD, a high-capacity handy SSD on worldwide markets, which attracts IT enthusiasts' discussion. The latest review comes from HWM Magazine. Silicon Power's 32GB eSATA/USB SSD has received a Gold Award from HWM. The editor of HWM Malaysia recently tested the eSATA/USB SSD, and praised its high scores of two benchmarks on performance, awarding it a score of 9 out of 10 and their coveted HWM Gold Award.
Carefully thought-out features are just the beginning: "Like its flash memory equivalent, Silicon Power has equipped the 32GB SSD with two connectivity options -eSATA and USB. Weighing a lightweight 16g, the drive is almost as light as USB flash drives on the market, with a simple black body, a detachable cap for protecting the eSATA connector and a mini-USB port at the other end of the drive." The editor found "A 4.5GB file took about 97 seconds while a 22GB file copied successfully via eSATA under 10 minutes time". HWM's verdict is a brilliant combination of eSATA and USB connectivity in one tiny 32GB SSD solution.
The eSATA connector provides external data transfer at speeds up to 3Gbps, which is higher than USB 2.0 interface with 480MB/s. It is very convenient for large volume of data transfer at a short time. The bottom of the eSATA/USB SSD is a Mini USB connector offering a read speed of 33MB/s and a write speed of 25MB/s.
For the full review, check out the February 2009 issue of HWM Magazine. For more information on the eSATA/USB SSD, check out: http://www.silicon-power.com/product/pro_detail.php?main=17&sub=54&pro=102&currlang=utf8
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. In 2006, Silicon Power won the Rising Star Award held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. The award is to praise the small and medium enterprises with outstanding export performances that contribute to the nation's economy and trade. In 2008, Silicon Power proudly won the honor of National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises among 187 candidates for competitive business advantage in financial, products, human resource management and marketing strategy. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance