SILICON POWER eSATA/USB SSD wins HWM magazine's Gold Award
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power released the availability of its pioneering product: eSATA/USB SSD, a high-capacity handy SSD on worldwide markets, which attracts IT enthusiasts' discussion. The latest review comes from HWM Magazine. Silicon Power's 32GB eSATA/USB SSD has received a Gold Award from HWM. The editor of HWM Malaysia recently tested the eSATA/USB SSD, and praised its high scores of two benchmarks on performance, awarding it a score of 9 out of 10 and their coveted HWM Gold Award.
Carefully thought-out features are just the beginning: "Like its flash memory equivalent, Silicon Power has equipped the 32GB SSD with two connectivity options -eSATA and USB. Weighing a lightweight 16g, the drive is almost as light as USB flash drives on the market, with a simple black body, a detachable cap for protecting the eSATA connector and a mini-USB port at the other end of the drive." The editor found "A 4.5GB file took about 97 seconds while a 22GB file copied successfully via eSATA under 10 minutes time". HWM's verdict is a brilliant combination of eSATA and USB connectivity in one tiny 32GB SSD solution.
The eSATA connector provides external data transfer at speeds up to 3Gbps, which is higher than USB 2.0 interface with 480MB/s. It is very convenient for large volume of data transfer at a short time. The bottom of the eSATA/USB SSD is a Mini USB connector offering a read speed of 33MB/s and a write speed of 25MB/s.
For the full review, check out the February 2009 issue of HWM Magazine. For more information on the eSATA/USB SSD, check out: http://www.silicon-power.com/product/pro_detail.php?main=17&sub=54&pro=102&currlang=utf8
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. In 2006, Silicon Power won the Rising Star Award held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. The award is to praise the small and medium enterprises with outstanding export performances that contribute to the nation's economy and trade. In 2008, Silicon Power proudly won the honor of National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises among 187 candidates for competitive business advantage in financial, products, human resource management and marketing strategy. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives