Introducing the ICYCube MB561U3S-4SB 4-Bay external 2.5" & 3.5" HDD enclosure with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and eSATA interface. The MB561U3S-4SB is designed for those in need of large data storage with a small footprint and supreme build quality. The USB 3.0 interface allows you to access up to four drives at up to 5Gbps and is backward compatible with USB 2.0. The eSATA interface delivers fast SATA III speed, supports eSATA port-multiplier function and is compatible with most of RAID controller card with eSATA port-multiplier interface. The 4 bay capacities give you enough room to optimize your data storage system with efficiency.
The ICYCube MB561U3S-4SB supports both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD with our new EZ-Tray design, allowing you to mix your 2.5" and 3.5" HDD within a single enclosure to save desktop space, power consumption and cost. The detachable 80mm cooling fan provides excellent cooling to the drives, and the 3 speed fan switch gives you full control over noise and temperature. The built-in power supply removes any requirement for an overly large power brick which helps you save space.
The ICYCube MB561U3S-4SB is a quad bay USB 3.0 enclosure with fully loaded functions and eye-catching design. It is perfect for media professionals, and people who need a high quality HDD enclosure for their storage needs.
Having multiple drives conveniently placed into a single enclosure can provide many benefits such as the ability to transfer files between drives, backing up all your precious files or storing/organizing large archives. More importantly, doing this saves you big bucks from buying additional enclosures, gives you more desktop space and saves energy. The ICYCube offers both USB 3.0 and eSATA interface. USB 3.0 interface allows you to access four drives with up to 5Gbps transfer speed, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0, the most common interface for many things, which makes ICYCube a perfect HDD enclosure for various applications such as: media archives, network attached storage, external server storage, IT data transfer tool and more. With USB 3.0 interface, you'll have blazing fast transfer speeds for applications such as data backup from your system to your external enclosure which can save you time.
The eSATA interface delivers fast SATA III speeds up to 6Gbps, and allows you to access four drives via a single eSATA connection (eSATA port multiplier required). It is compatible with most of RAID controller card that has eSATA port-multiplier interface, which gives you an option to setup a hardware RAID externally, perfect for system that has limited space. This tiny enclosure can take up to 24TB total capacity with largest capacity drives available on the market (6 TB), which is more than enough space for most of the applications.
The new EZ-Trays provide the best compatibility for both 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD and 3.5" SATA HDD at all heights, ranging from lighting fast 2.5" SATA III SSD to 3.5" SATA 6TB HDD. The drive installation is simple: place the drive in the tray aligning the screws holes, screw in the provided screws, and you're set! If you have more than four drives, additional trays can always be purchased. In addition to that, you can quickly swap out drive via hot swappable bays so you aren't required to shut down your computer or the ICYCube, saving you valuable time. (Note: the USB host will refresh while swapping drive via USB. The remaining drive(s) will cycle during this process)
Our ICYCube was designed from the ground up with intentions of fulfilling the demand of our customer base, so we packed it full of awesome features. It features an 80mm detachable fan for easy maintenance. Simply remove the fan unit, use a dust blower or a damp towel to wipe off the blades, and snap it back in; it can't get any easier to clean. We've included a fan speed switch that allows you to select between a whisper-quiet low, a rapid cooling high, and an auto setting based on Smart Cooling Technology. The Smart Cooling Technology determines the temperature of your drives, and changes fan's RPM accordingly to keep your drives nice and cool.
To define the ICYCube MB561U3-4SB as "beautiful" would be an understatement. Crafted from Hi-Grade aluminum with two different available color schemes, the ICYCube sports a matte coat with a hint of glittery shine similar to that of Apple's Macbook series. The front panel displays its fine glossy coat contrasting the outer housing in a unique blend. Our ICYDOCK logo is displayed on both sides so you can be assured that your product is an ICY DOCK -known for reliability and built tough. The low profile white LED indicator light indicates activity of each hard drive. This allows you to know which drives are currently being accessed or whether they're sitting idly waiting for activity. We've used a moderately illuminating white LED for the indicator light so it shines just bright enough that you can be notified of activity, but not so bright where it's distracting. Also the ICYCube MB561U3-4SB uses a built in power supply to keep all major components within the unit so there's no need for clunky power bricks to occupy any space on your desk, so you can keep your work space nice and neat.
Lastly, ICY DOCK has a 3 year warranty which gives you the peace of mind to feel confident for years to come.
- Plug and play installation, no drivers required
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 interface
- eSATA connection with up to 6 Gbps transfer speed (port-multiplier required)
- New EZ-Tray system supporting both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD/SSD of all heights
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speed settings (low, high, and auto)
- Support largest capacity drives available on the market (6 TB)
- Removable EZ-Tray design allows you to quickly swap out drives
- Moderately illuminating white LED for power & drive activities
- High grade aluminum alloy frame with detailed matte finish
- Include 4x EZ-Trays which features shock absorbing technology to help protect your drives
- Detachable 80mm ball bearing rear cooling fan provides easy maintenance
- Integrated power supply, so big power bricks aren't necessary
- Rubber padded soles for enhanced stability
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers