The newest motherboard based on Intel B85 single chip architecture by BIOSTAR is ready to work hard and play hard. The Hi-Fi B85Z5 supports Intel's 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package and is ready for a work out with 4 channel DDR3 slots for maximum memory support of up to 32GB.
BIOSTAR's Hi-Fi B85Z5 delivers a business-rich option at a value price compared to the other companies. The Hi-Fi B85Z5 features BIOSTAR innovative Hi-Fi technology, a built-in powerful headphone amplifier and Super LAN Surge Protection which enhances Ethernet protections. Being an Intel B85 chipset based system, it comes with features like Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST), for faster system boot and shorter application load time, and Intel Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA), which delivers business-centric security protection, such as after-hours virus scans and data backup, and blocks recognition of unwanted USB drives and Intel's Smart Connect Technology.
The BIOSTAR Hi-Fi B85Z5 also perfectly fills entertainment needs with support for Direct3D 11.1 and HDMI. It has Blu-ray audio and provides a higher audio output of 24 bit/ 192KHz rather than 16 bit/48KHz from typical motherboards. In addition, the Hi-Fi B85Z5 is the first to embed the "Double Hi-Fi" integrated AMP which allows users to enjoy the same high quality of sound; whether the sound source output is set to the front or rear of the PC, both out puts produce extra high quality sound.
The Hi-Fi B85Z5 boasts 100% solid capacitors and Super Durable Ferrite Chokes bringing you the benefits of higher current capacity, lower energy loss and better power stability.
The Hi-Fi B85Z5 is Windows 8 ready, and supports BIO-Remote2 and BIOS Online Update features for easy management as well as Charger Booster function for fast charging of cell-phones. The MSRP for the Hi-Fi B85Z5 is $89.
For more on the Hi-Fi B85Z5 go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=795
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD