Antec introduces the VSP-5000, an entry-level enclosure for gamers that offers whisper-quiet operation at an outstanding price-performance ratio. The newest midi-tower of the California-based company combines exceptional sound-dampening properties and top-notch performance. The side panels of the enclosure are crafted from sound deadening high density Polycarbonate. In addition, a fan cover sealing the top panel of the VSP-5000 eliminates any chance of system sound leakage. To prevent any perceptible vibrations, the enclosure features rubber grommets on the HDD rails as well as extra-large rubber feet.
Three 120mm fans, two of them at the top and one at the rear, ensure optimum ventilation for components inside the VSP-5000. Two more mounts for additional fans can be found at the front. The user controls the speed of the fans via three fan controls offering two speed settings each, achieving perfect balance between high performance and quiet computing. Side-mounted air vents improve ventilation throughout the enclosure. To keep the chassis clean and free from dust, it features washable air filters at the front and the bottom of the unit. Numerous strategically placed cable routing holes make it easy to hide even thick cables between the outer panel and the mainboard tray, allowing for cleaner builds with better airflow.
Extensive features for gaming with multiple video cards
The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots: The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots in addition to two bays for optical drives, a 3.5" bay, four HDD rail mounts and a dedicated SSD bay. The enclosure is compatible with Standard ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX mainboards. It also offers ample space for multiple high-end video cards up to a length of 380mm, making it a great choice for ambitious gaming systems. The VSP-5000 also supports CPU coolers up to a height of 158mm to protect the processors from overheating. The convenient top mounted high-end I/O panel ensures maximum user comfort. In addition to the fan control, it features Audio In/Out and two USB 3.0 ports.
The midi-tower enclosure VSP-5000 is available as of now, the recommended retail price is 44.99 GBP including VAT ($67)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller