MSI proudly announces the latest and smallest mini-PC to date: the MSI Cubi. This tiny desktop is built on a concept of nifty technology and a brilliant design to suit the needs of both consumers and businesses.
Thanks to the implementation of a wide range of Intel processors, users can benefit from a powerful handheld-size PC, also capable of carrying multiple modular hard disks that provide a large base for data storage. MSI Cubi is mountable to a wall by VESA standards or can be combined with an HDTV, so the user can enjoy Ultra High-Definition and high quality media entertainment at home.
For commercial applications, Cubi also comes with Intel vPro technology, ensuring a safe and easily manageable working environment. With plenty of ports to connect to external devices, Cubi is the essence of small, smart computing. A black and a white version of the MSI Cubi are globally available by end of March 2015.
Small, Smaller, Smallest
Smaller than a lunchbox or an XL soda can, MSI Cubi is the smallest mini PC in its kind, with a 0.45 liter case that still provides all the elements of a desktop-worthy PC. With curved edges, a smooth surface, a subtle ventilation frame and conveniently positioned I/O ports, the MSI Cubi is not only the smallest, but also the smartest in its kind.
Latest Intel Broadwell Platform
MSI Cubi features Intel's latest Broadwell U 14nm processor family, with an overall power consumption of less than 15W, 30% less compared to the previous generation. The Intel integrated CPU with Intel HD Graphics provides for a great performance in multimedia applications.
High speed and big storage
Based on a modular design, the MSI Cubi offers the possibility to install an additional 2.5" HDD for a super high capacity data storage. Users can easily replace the bottom cover with an extended module, providing more space for those who desire bigger storage. With a built-in mSATA SSD hard drive and an extra 2.5" HDD, users can enjoy high-speed data processing and a big storage capacity at the same time.
Security and easy to management
With support for Intel vPro technology, Cubi provides plenty of security benefits. From remotely manageable features to starting and managing your system from a distance, Cubi is a reliable business partner.
UHD display & VESA mount support
MSI Cubi is not only a good business partner, but can also serve as an excellent HTPC with support for displaying Ultra High-Definition content, so the user can enjoy high quality media entertainment at home. With dual display support (via HDMI and mini Display Port) you can connect two monitors at the same time for an efficient day at the office. Last but not least, MSI Cubi is mountable to a wall or the rear side of a monitor by VESA standards to achieve the most efficient use of space.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99