Tesoro Technology USA Inc., announces the Lobera Spectrum mechanical keyboard, featuring RGB per-key illumination, 9 LED effect modes, instant recording capabilities for every key and USB pass-through.
The Lobera Spectrum allows gamers to individually customize virtually any color, to any key. With 9 different LED effects, such as dimming, full zone, trigger, ripple, firework, radiation, rainbow wave, and per key customized mode as well as 5 levels of brightness and 5 distinct profiles to store them. There are endless combinations for a truly unique configuration.
When Audio Mode is activated, the LEDs of each individual key dance to the beats and bass of your favorite tunes.
Switchable N-Key Rollover / USB 6 Key Rollover
Allowing gamers to switch between N-Key Rollover (NKRO) and USB 6 Key Rollover, the Lobera Spectrum is immune to ghosting or jamming issues. A fast 1000Hz polling rate helps makes sure no keystroke is missed, and with instant game mode switching, users don't have to worry about accidental key presses taking them away from the heat of battle.
USB and Audio Jack Pass-Through
The Lobera Spectrum comes with a pass-through hub with audio/mic jacks and 2x USB 2.0 ports with a DC-in jack allowing gamers to charge their smartphones and tablets directly through the keyboard.
Instant Recording / 512kb Built-in Storage
Gamers are able to instantly program macros across the whole keyboard on the Lobera Spectrum. Profiles can be switched in just a couple keystrokes, and all the media keys are accessible with one hand. Built-in storage gives players the freedom to carry their preferences with them, even on different computers, preventing any tedious reprogramming.
Built to Last, Designed for Play
The Lobera Spectrum uses Kailh switches rated for 60 million keystrokes and high quality Costar stabilizers. Rubberized feet with tilt control, preventing slipping even during intense play.
Price and Availability
The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum is available now in North America at Amazon and Newegg for the suggested retail price of $149 USD in Kailh Blue, Black, Brown and Red mechanical switches.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card