Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading video card manufacturer, releases the newest super-powered video card: Palit GeForce GTX TITAN X, and it is the most advanced GPU the world has ever seen. GeForce GTX TITAN X is the ultimate video card built for the most demanding gaming enthusiast. It's powered by NVIDIA Maxwell architecture and combines the latest technologies and extreme performance.
TITAN X is the ultimate GPU. Built for the most demanding enthusiast, it combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced video card on the planet. TITAN X is meticulously engineered and crafted with the highest-grade components, providing unrivaled acoustic, thermal, and power-efficient performance. It's the perfect GPU to experience extreme resolutions, including 4K and beyond.
The New Palit GeForce GTX TITAN X features with faster Maxwell GPU, which boasts 3072 single-precision CUDA Cores, 3072 kilobytes of L2 cache, 192 Texture Units, 92 ROP Units, and a 384-bit memory interface. Compared to previous-generation TITANs, TITAN X has more of the key components that accelerate your framerate, in addition to a faster clock speed.
TITAN X is the only single GPU that can take on 4K gaming at high settings with ease. It works seamlessly with GeForce Experience, which lets you access the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click. You can even record your greatest gaming moments with NVIDIA ShadowPlay to share with friends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook