EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce Full-Cover water block for NVIDIA reference (NVA-PG600) design GeForce GTX TITAN X video card. EK-FC Titan X directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the video card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC Titan X water block features EK unique central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which was introduced for the first time with the EK-FC980 GTX. Such system also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of electrolytic copper (bare- or nickel-plated, depending on the variant) while the top is made of either acrylic- or POM Acetal material. Plexi variants also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
Additionaly the EK-FC Titan X has been engineered to perfectly align with EK-FC980 GTX and older EK-FC780 GTX Ti, thus allowing for trouble-free swap out and upgrade without any changes to the cooling loop.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
These water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. An aesthetic retention backplate, which also cools the backside (memory IC and VRM) of the circuit board, is also available for separate purchase and comes in five different finish variants.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99