For real power in sports you need music. The P324 BT Bluetooth headset gives you the necessary motivation and accompanies its wearer even through sweat-inducing workouts. If you are jogging on the beach or exercising in the gym - ultra light and equipped with a comfortable neckband the P324 BT ensures you the perfect fit. Without compromises the sports Bluetooth headset does everything and gives ultimate mobility.
Smaller contaminations and even heavy perspiration cannot adversely affect the Bluetooth headset. The exchangeable ear pads can be easily washed and are just as new after cleaning. In addition to these practical features you don't have to make any cutbacks in the sound quality that exceeds expectation within this price range.
Through the foldable headband the stylish headset goes comfortably along everywhere and with 20 hours of battery life it is ready even for the greatest challenges.
QUICK FACTS P324 BT Sports Bluetooth 4.0 Headset
- Extra lightweight supra-aural design with removable and washable ear pads
- Built-in microphone
- 20 hours of playback time
- Foldable design for safe and space efficient transport in a chic hard case
- Available in black, white, blue, purple, pink and lime
The P324 BT is now available for a special launch offer of 22.99 EUR instead of 29.99 EUR at Amazon and ARCTIC. Valid until 31 May 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4