The global leading motherboard brand ASRock will be debuting the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 Hall 15 Booth D21. With the USB 3.1 specification announced last summer, USB 3.1 featured devices will definitely be in the spotlight at CeBIT 2015.
Besides Type-A Super Speed+ USB 3.1 which is backwards compatible with former USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 ports, ASRock motherboards are also going to be the first in the world to carry Type-C USB 3.1 ports that will support next generation mobile devices. Now, all types of USB 3.1 grants up to 10Gb/s data rates, however only this Type-C interface has a reversible design, so that connectors may fit either way. Moreover, compared to USB 3.0 which only allows 0.9 ampere charging, Type-C USB 3.1 supports up to 3.0 ampere fast device charging, and its durability has been enhanced to withstand over ten thousand plugs and removals. Selected ASRock Z97 chipset motherboards will support both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports.
ASRock will also be displaying models such as X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1, X99X Killer/3.1 and other X99 chipset motherboards with USB 3.1 and X Series OC Socket. These newly designed sockets unlock the hidden performance of Intel LGA 2011-3 socket CPUs, boost DDR4 memory frequencies, and offer better stability while overclocking. X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1 and X99X Killer/3.1 will support an onboard Type-C USB 3.1 port and bundle a USB 3.1 Card/A+A. The world's very first X99 mini-ITX motherboard, X99E-ITX/ac will also be debuting in the ASRock CeBIT 2015 line-up, a great choice for downsizing your system while optimizing performance!
Furthermore, ASRock Rack will be displaying various products with Intel processors from the low-power Atom to the high performance Xeon to support HPCs, datacenters storage servers and GPU technology at Hall 2 Booth C54. 1U12Lx-14S is perfect as a web 2.0 storage server, 2U4N is ideal for a high performance computing node, and 3U8G is ideal for a high-density GPU server. ASRock Rack will also introduce the newest 1U4 & 2U8 series as a comprehensive platform for DCIM, targeting the market for Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud Computing.
Come and check out the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 ASRock booth Hall15/D21, Hannover, Germany from March 16th to March 20th!! For high performance server solutions, visit ASRock Rack at Hall 2 Booth C54.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience