Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced immediate availability of the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card at Lexar.com and from leading e-tailers worldwide. The new card enables professional cinematographers to quickly capture high-end, cinematic quality video and dramatically accelerate post-production workflow with read transfer speeds up to 510MB per second.
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card enables the capabilities of next-generation, cinema-grade production cameras and operates at groundbreaking performance levels necessary to capture high-quality 4K and beyond video. Available in capacities up to 256GB, the Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card can easily capture RAW and ProRes video that today's industry demands.
"Our Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card offers content creators the right storage solutions to keep up with the demands of 4K and beyond cinema-level videography," said Adam Kaufman, director of card product marketing, Lexar. "With industry-leading write performance and capacities, we are excited to know that the next generation of content will be captured on Lexar memory cards."
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card includes the latest version of Image Rescue software, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and has MSRPs of 874.99 GBP (256GB), 525.99 GBP (128GB), 289.99 GBP (64GB), and 142.99 GBP (32GB).
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99