Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced immediate availability of the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card at Lexar.com and from leading e-tailers worldwide. The new card enables professional cinematographers to quickly capture high-end, cinematic quality video and dramatically accelerate post-production workflow with read transfer speeds up to 510MB per second.
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card enables the capabilities of next-generation, cinema-grade production cameras and operates at groundbreaking performance levels necessary to capture high-quality 4K and beyond video. Available in capacities up to 256GB, the Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card can easily capture RAW and ProRes video that today's industry demands.
"Our Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card offers content creators the right storage solutions to keep up with the demands of 4K and beyond cinema-level videography," said Adam Kaufman, director of card product marketing, Lexar. "With industry-leading write performance and capacities, we are excited to know that the next generation of content will be captured on Lexar memory cards."
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card includes the latest version of Image Rescue software, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and has MSRPs of 874.99 GBP (256GB), 525.99 GBP (128GB), 289.99 GBP (64GB), and 142.99 GBP (32GB).
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications