Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced immediate availability of the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card at Lexar.com and from leading e-tailers worldwide. The new card enables professional cinematographers to quickly capture high-end, cinematic quality video and dramatically accelerate post-production workflow with read transfer speeds up to 510MB per second.
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card enables the capabilities of next-generation, cinema-grade production cameras and operates at groundbreaking performance levels necessary to capture high-quality 4K and beyond video. Available in capacities up to 256GB, the Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card can easily capture RAW and ProRes video that today's industry demands.
"Our Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card offers content creators the right storage solutions to keep up with the demands of 4K and beyond cinema-level videography," said Adam Kaufman, director of card product marketing, Lexar. "With industry-leading write performance and capacities, we are excited to know that the next generation of content will be captured on Lexar memory cards."
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card includes the latest version of Image Rescue software, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and has MSRPs of 874.99 GBP (256GB), 525.99 GBP (128GB), 289.99 GBP (64GB), and 142.99 GBP (32GB).
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4