CyberPower Announces Energy-Saving Windows Home Server 100
Gain Easy Access to Files, Photos, Videos and Music from Anywhere
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 16, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Windows Home Server 100 - a small form factor home-based server that allows users to easily access their files, photos, videos and music in their home or remotely. With CyberPower's Windows Home Server 100 users can protect, connect to, and organize their digital data, and also expand their storage needs with very little effort.
Windows Home Server 100 was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer. This energy-saving server can automatically complete the daily backup of your computers on a home network, which allows users to restore a single file or an entire PC. Users can now access files at home, in the office, or even on the road. The CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 also features a secure and personalized website address, which allows users to organize their digital media in a central location to make it easier to share photos, music, and home videos.
CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 features include Intel's energy-saving ATOM 330 Dual Core CPU (45nm, FSB 533MHz, 1.6GHz, 1 MB L2) on the Intel's Mini-ITX mainboard with Intel GMA 950 & S-video output support, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, ALC662 High Definition Audio, a 500GB SATA-II hard drive, 2GBs of PC2-4200 DDR2-533 memory and Microsoft Windows 2003 Server OEM version. List price of this configuration is $399.
The CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 is available direct from CyberPower and can be customized from the company web site with numerous component options. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- NVIDIA's new Pascal-based Quadro P6000 rocks 24GB of GDDR5X
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio