HighPoint Unleashes SATA and SAS RAID Controllers for Microsoft Windows 7
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID controller solutions for wide scale storage applications. For over 13 years we have continuously delivered cutting edge RAID controller technologies supporting every Microsoft's Windows operating systems. Today we are unleashing the RocketRAID 2600 Series of SAS and SATA RAID controllers to support Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
The RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID Series brings a revolutionary breakthrough pricing structure with a SAS RAID controller at SATA pricing. The RocketRAID 2600 series have the world's smallest form factor and offer the best port versatility in the industry with (Internal, External and hybrid) connectors. Tom's Hardware hails the RocketRAID 2600 series RAID 5 performance is far superior to a higher priced Adaptec 5405 series controller.
The RocketRAID 2600 series are cutting edge RAID controllers that delivery the cost / performance that customer need and it is the first RAID controller series to support Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a Windows 7 driver for the RocketRAID 2600 series controllers.
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop