HighPoint Unleashes SATA and SAS RAID Controllers for Microsoft Windows 7
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID controller solutions for wide scale storage applications. For over 13 years we have continuously delivered cutting edge RAID controller technologies supporting every Microsoft's Windows operating systems. Today we are unleashing the RocketRAID 2600 Series of SAS and SATA RAID controllers to support Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
The RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID Series brings a revolutionary breakthrough pricing structure with a SAS RAID controller at SATA pricing. The RocketRAID 2600 series have the world's smallest form factor and offer the best port versatility in the industry with (Internal, External and hybrid) connectors. Tom's Hardware hails the RocketRAID 2600 series RAID 5 performance is far superior to a higher priced Adaptec 5405 series controller.
The RocketRAID 2600 series are cutting edge RAID controllers that delivery the cost / performance that customer need and it is the first RAID controller series to support Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a Windows 7 driver for the RocketRAID 2600 series controllers.
Latest News Posts
- MSI unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor & Aero cards
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design