HighPoint Unleashes SATA and SAS RAID Controllers for Microsoft Windows 7
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of RAID controller solutions for wide scale storage applications. For over 13 years we have continuously delivered cutting edge RAID controller technologies supporting every Microsoft's Windows operating systems. Today we are unleashing the RocketRAID 2600 Series of SAS and SATA RAID controllers to support Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
The RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID Series brings a revolutionary breakthrough pricing structure with a SAS RAID controller at SATA pricing. The RocketRAID 2600 series have the world's smallest form factor and offer the best port versatility in the industry with (Internal, External and hybrid) connectors. Tom's Hardware hails the RocketRAID 2600 series RAID 5 performance is far superior to a higher priced Adaptec 5405 series controller.
The RocketRAID 2600 series are cutting edge RAID controllers that delivery the cost / performance that customer need and it is the first RAID controller series to support Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system.
Send email to email@example.com to request for a Windows 7 driver for the RocketRAID 2600 series controllers.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015