ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and manufacturer of video cards and mini-PCs, today rewrites the definition of PC gaming with the ZOTAC Steam Machine SN970. The groundbreaking gaming platform finally conjoins uncompromising graphical experience with the television, unchaining gaming from the desk to the home entertainment center.
"We are honored to be working closely with Valve to bring gamers a system that will redefine PC gaming. The ZOTAC Steam Machine delivers a fully optimized gaming platform with full emphasis on graphics. We have employed the latest Intel CPU and NVIDIA GPU technology so gamers can keep the graphics sliders on ultra, and enjoy smooth, 4k gaming," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International.
With a fresh new design that is inspired by the ZBOX signature form, each aspect of the ZOTAC Steam Machine's aesthetics is the conceptual combination of futurism and the practicality of modern home designs. This is the Steam Machine with a distinct personality. With rounded edges and slightly elevated for greater airflow, it is fashion and function integrated.
Connect up to 4 displays
With cutting-edge NVIDIA graphics and technology powering the unit, up to 4 displays can be connected simultaneously. NVIDIA Surround and Steam Big Picture bring the immersive experience to users on the big screen. All the next generation technologies are fully employed - including VXGI, MFAA and DSR - and take full advantage of the beautifully designed in-game sceneries.
The ultimate unboxing
"The ZOTAC Steam Machine is the first in the foray of PC gaming away from the desk, and we have dedicated our efforts in designing the perfect gaming system that will define the next generation. We are equipping the ZOTAC Steam Machine with Intel's 6th generation CPU and a discrete GTX level video card with NVIDIA's latest Maxwell GPU to provide gamers the means for an incredible visual experience. Each component is carefully selected and tested to ensure the greatest optimization, and we will strive to ensure users game with the best," reveals an excited Jacky Huang, Director of Product Management, ZOTAC International.
Each unit comes with a Steam controller to give users better control in action and storage also comes included in the form of a 64GB M.2 SSD and a 2.5" 1TB HDD. Equipped with 802.11ac wireless, you can enjoy a blazing fast connection to the network for a smooth gaming experience.
SteamOS experience on the big screen
Valve's much anticipated SteamOS now brings you the full Steam platform experience along with many innovations. Pre-loaded with the ZOTAC Steam Machine, the unit will boot up the OS when it is powered on for the first time, saving precious gaming time. Some of the innovations brought by the SteamOS are in-home streaming, multimedia playback, and library sharing capabilities; making the unit living room-friendly for the entire family.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup