HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY DDR4 memory. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops featuring the Intel X99 chipset and Haswell-E processors. HyperX FURY DDR4 is available in 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies, and in various kits configurations from 8GB to 64GB.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient high-performance upgrade for Intel 6- and 8-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 with low 1.2V settings. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
In addition to the new FURY DDR4 memory line, HyperX is expanding its high-end Predator DDR4 family with 32GB and 64GB kits for performance seekers and enthusiasts who need the absolute fastest memory in the world. HyperX Predator DDR4 is available in frequencies up to 3000MHz and in various kit configurations.
"We are excited to expand our HyperX DDR4 offerings with FURY for the entry-level enthusiast who wants to maximize their gaming and user experience with simple plug-and-play memory," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "FURY DDR4 is ideal for someone looking for premium components with faster speeds, high performance with maximum reliability and great aesthetics, all for a minimal investment."
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology, encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, gamescom and PAX.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install: plug-and-play1 functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds and higher capacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to 85 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -55 degree C to 100 degree C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
- Compatible: with Intel X99 chipset
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league