The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 delivers incredible performance, power efficiency, and gaming technologies that only NVIDIA Maxwell technology can offer. This is the perfect upgrade, offering 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency of previous-generation cards*. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution for 4K-quality gaming on 1080P displays. These new versions come outfitted with 4GB of high speed GDDR5 memory giving you higher texture qualities and better 4K performance.
The new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 11 degree C, and optimized Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by 5 degree C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- 4GB of High Performance GDDR5 Memory - Improved 4K gaming performance and higher texture qualities!
- dBi (dB Noise Inverter) - EVGA's ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- MMCP (Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate) - Full size cooling plate makes direct contact with memory and MOSFETS, reducing memory up to 9 degree C and MOSFET up to 11 degree C.
- QSD (Quick Switch Dual BIOS) - Multiple integrated BIOSes allow you to switch to the secondary with the flick of a switch.
- OPT (Optimized Power Target) - The power target is precisely tuned for the perfect balance of thermal, power and performance, offering 33% more power over reference.
- SHP (Straight Heat Pipes) - Triple 8mm straight heat pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB lineup here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software