Phanteks introduce their first Mini-ITX, a budget oriented chassis that uses metal exterior, to their EVOLV lineup in the Enthoo Series. The case has many useful features, such as a unique bracket solution for a radiator on top and a multi-functional mid plate bracket for a reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
The Enthoo EVOLV ITX retains the minimalist design from the original EVOLV and features a metal exterior. The case measures at 9.1 x 14.8 x 15.6 inches and is equipped with 1x PH-F200SP fan, front I/O port, 1x SSD Bracket, and 2x 3.5" removable HDD bracket.
The EVOLV ITX is capable of high-end video card up to 13 inches in length and supports serious water-cooling. The EVOLV offers a unique bracket solution for the radiator to be mounted on top without any conflicts between the radiator and memory. Extra storage is possible with the included Drop-N-Lock SSD bracket and a Multifunctional mid plate Bracket which allows for mounting reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
There are many upgrade options for the EVOLV ITX. Accessories like, the 3.5" HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_01), SSD Brackets (PH-SDBKT_01/PH-SDBKT_02), Pump Bracket (PH-PUMBKT_01), and the PWM hub (PH-PWHUB_01) are all compatible with the EVOLV ITX.
Available from March 2015, the Enthoo EVOLV ITX is priced at US $79.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4