Moshi is pleased to announce that the iLynx 3.0, an updated and redesigned version of their sleek USB hub, is now available in Australia and coming soon to New Zealand. The iLynx 3.0 is a four-port USB 3.0 hub that connects, charges and syncs up to four USB-enabled devices, supporting data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps.
iLynx is completely bus-powered with a unique bonus feature: offline charging. When the USB hub is plugged into the wall with the included 30-watt power adapter, users can continue charging their smartphone, tablet or other device thanks to intelligent power management circuitry.
The new Moshi iLynx seamlessly connects to a Mac or PC via the built-in USB cable just under twelve inches long. Users can fully charge and sync their iPad/tablets through a single, dedicated, 10-watt USB port. The other three 5-watt ports can connect an iPhone, Android, or other USB device.
iLynx has an aluminum housing constructed with EMI shielding to minimise interference from wireless signals. Surge and Electrostatic Discharge protection safeguards are designed to keep your devices and data safe and avoid damage during hot-swapping. iLynx is plug and play, with no additional software required.
Did you know:
- iLynx is currently the only USB 3.0 hub on the market that supports fast charging of iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Many USB 3.0 hubs on the market use sub-standard components resulting in a performance drop of up to 50% vs. a direct-connection.
- Some hubs are so poorly shielded that when USB 3.0 devices are plugged in, they interfere with wireless peripherals such as keyboards and mice operating at 2.4GHz frequency, rendering them inoperable.
Pricing and Availability
Australian and New Zealand Distributor: MacGear
New Zealand Retailers: TBC
iLynx 3.0 - INTL - Silver
$99.99 AUD ($76.89 US Dollar)
Early March 2015
iLynx 3.0 - INTL - Silver
$99.99 NZD ($75.27 US Dollar)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup