Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, introduces the new Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series, patented LED ring radiator fan fitted to enhance static pressure that produces impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade design. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation.
The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity, available in four colors: blue, red, white, and green to add style to the chassis, allowing users to not only build up an aesthetically superior liquid cooling system but also incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. The new Thermaltake Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series will soon be available on Newegg around the end of February.
Thermal Image Test
Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Riing 12 radiator fan and RL360 radiator (Outlet and inlet water temp. are 49 degrees Celsius and 44.5 degrees Celsius in respective) decreases around 2 degrees Celsius by delivering 40% better cooling performance.
Concentrated Compression Blade
Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
Wind Blocker Frame
The wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade's (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level around 21% to 24%.
Anti-vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Four Colors of the Patented LED Versions Available
Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series is available with different LED versions (red, blue, green, and white), adding cooling aesthetics to the chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism