Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, introduces the new Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series, patented LED ring radiator fan fitted to enhance static pressure that produces impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade design. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation.
The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity, available in four colors: blue, red, white, and green to add style to the chassis, allowing users to not only build up an aesthetically superior liquid cooling system but also incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. The new Thermaltake Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series will soon be available on Newegg around the end of February.
Thermal Image Test
Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Riing 12 radiator fan and RL360 radiator (Outlet and inlet water temp. are 49 degrees Celsius and 44.5 degrees Celsius in respective) decreases around 2 degrees Celsius by delivering 40% better cooling performance.
Concentrated Compression Blade
Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
Wind Blocker Frame
The wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade's (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level around 21% to 24%.
Anti-vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Four Colors of the Patented LED Versions Available
Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Series is available with different LED versions (red, blue, green, and white), adding cooling aesthetics to the chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller