ZOTAC Expands Presence in Hong Kong
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited partner to increase product availability in Hong Kong
HONG KONG - Feb. 16, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its presence in Hong Kong with a new partnership with distributor Genteelord International Limited. Under the new partnership, Genteelord International will carry the entire ZOTAC product lineup, including ZOTAC GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition graphics cards and motherboards.
"We're pleased to expand our market presence in Hong Kong. With the partnership with Genteelord International Limited, we're able to deliver our award-winning ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards to more customers in Hong Kong," said Bruce Kong, Sales Director of APAC, ZOTAC International.
Genteelord International Limited is an experienced distributor that distributes computer hardware. ZOTAC products will be available immediately from Genteelord International Limited. Retailers and resellers can contact Genteelord International Limited for pricing information and product availability.
It's time to play with ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards in Hong Kong.
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited announce partnership
Genteelord International Limited will distribute ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards
Genteelord International Limited will carry entire lineup including GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition series
ZOTAC products are available immediately from Genteelord International Limited
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Android dominates iOS with 81.5% of global smartphone OS market
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- 'Adventure Time' movie on the way
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees