PNY Technologies, Inc., world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products, has brought forward a unique and fun way to store your files, images, movies and music on the go. The HP x778w USB 3.0 Flash Drive features a cute and fun way to transfer files. Lightweight and compact, this drive stores up to 64GB of your favorite documents, images, music, movies and more.
This ice-cream inspired USB flash drive is made up of durable rubber housing. The cap can be conveniently attached to the end of the drive and remains secure while the drive is in use. For added portability, the drive includes the built-in strap hole design, so that the drive can be attached to your wallet, purse or backpack. The HP x778w is a thumb-sized USB flash drive that weighs 8.1 g and measures at L 32.5mm x W 17.5mm x H 9.5mm. The unique design resembles a partially melted ice cream layered with sprinkles below it - giving you a fun way to store your files.
The HP x778w features USB 3.0, which offers fast speed transfer of files between your computer and the drive. It performs an impressive read and write capacity of up to 90/30 MB/sec (64GB). It is also fully compatible with all versions and models of laptops and desktops available in the market today.
The HP x778w is available in a variety of storage capacities, ranging from 8GB to 64GB. It is compatible with the latest versions of Windows operating systems, including Vista, Windows 7, 8 and also works with Mac OS: 10.3 and above; and comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase..
Whether you own it as a personal accessory or gift it to your friends and family, the HP x778w is the ideal gadget to own.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017