Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories rolls out a new Prima flagship model - SX58H7. The Shuttle SX58H7 packs amazing performance into a mini glossy aluminum enclosure to reach "work hard & play hard" goals of extreme gamers, demand enthusiasts and mainstream PC users.
Shuttle SX58H7 features the Intel latest X58 Chipset, supporting the newest Intel Corei7 processors. The 3+1 channel DDR3 architecture triples the bandwidth of the system memory to boost performance. Capable of running both ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI on the board, it's easy to enjoy best experience in gaming performance and image quality. Presenting higher efficiency levels, the SX58H7 is guaranteed by 80PLUS BRONZE certification with 500W high efficiency & energy saving power supply.
The classic Shuttle chassis adds a new flavor for the SX58H7. The exquisite high-gloss black finish casing is designed for personal elegance. Featuring groundbreaking technology of Vapor Chamber base with heat pipe, the new generation I.C.Evo (Integrated Cooling Evolution) spreads heat flow equally and further lowers CPU temperatures by up to 7°C and provides best efficiency in cooling.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7
Core i7 processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 processor family
3+1 triple Channels DDR3 memory, Max. 16 GB
2x PCI-E x16 Gen. 2 w/ ATI Cross FireX & NVIDIA SLI support on demand
2x Gigabit LAN w/ Teaming support
500-Watt power supply w/ 80 PLUS Bronze certification
326(L) x 208(W) x 190(H) mm
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications