Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories rolls out a new Prima flagship model - SX58H7. The Shuttle SX58H7 packs amazing performance into a mini glossy aluminum enclosure to reach "work hard & play hard" goals of extreme gamers, demand enthusiasts and mainstream PC users.
Shuttle SX58H7 features the Intel latest X58 Chipset, supporting the newest Intel Corei7 processors. The 3+1 channel DDR3 architecture triples the bandwidth of the system memory to boost performance. Capable of running both ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI on the board, it's easy to enjoy best experience in gaming performance and image quality. Presenting higher efficiency levels, the SX58H7 is guaranteed by 80PLUS BRONZE certification with 500W high efficiency & energy saving power supply.
The classic Shuttle chassis adds a new flavor for the SX58H7. The exquisite high-gloss black finish casing is designed for personal elegance. Featuring groundbreaking technology of Vapor Chamber base with heat pipe, the new generation I.C.Evo (Integrated Cooling Evolution) spreads heat flow equally and further lowers CPU temperatures by up to 7°C and provides best efficiency in cooling.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7
Core i7 processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 processor family
3+1 triple Channels DDR3 memory, Max. 16 GB
2x PCI-E x16 Gen. 2 w/ ATI Cross FireX & NVIDIA SLI support on demand
2x Gigabit LAN w/ Teaming support
500-Watt power supply w/ 80 PLUS Bronze certification
326(L) x 208(W) x 190(H) mm
Latest News Posts
- Sony says 1080p 60FPS 'makes a huge difference in any game'
- New monitors from Samsung wirelessly charge your Qi-capable smartphone
- 343 Industries discusses decision to remove split screen from Halo 5
- Israel focusing more on cybersecurity as it faces nonstop attacks
- David Guetta believes music piracy helps boost his concert attendance
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive