Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories rolls out a new Prima flagship model - SX58H7. The Shuttle SX58H7 packs amazing performance into a mini glossy aluminum enclosure to reach "work hard & play hard" goals of extreme gamers, demand enthusiasts and mainstream PC users.
Shuttle SX58H7 features the Intel latest X58 Chipset, supporting the newest Intel Corei7 processors. The 3+1 channel DDR3 architecture triples the bandwidth of the system memory to boost performance. Capable of running both ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI on the board, it's easy to enjoy best experience in gaming performance and image quality. Presenting higher efficiency levels, the SX58H7 is guaranteed by 80PLUS BRONZE certification with 500W high efficiency & energy saving power supply.
The classic Shuttle chassis adds a new flavor for the SX58H7. The exquisite high-gloss black finish casing is designed for personal elegance. Featuring groundbreaking technology of Vapor Chamber base with heat pipe, the new generation I.C.Evo (Integrated Cooling Evolution) spreads heat flow equally and further lowers CPU temperatures by up to 7°C and provides best efficiency in cooling.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7
Core i7 processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 processor family
3+1 triple Channels DDR3 memory, Max. 16 GB
2x PCI-E x16 Gen. 2 w/ ATI Cross FireX & NVIDIA SLI support on demand
2x Gigabit LAN w/ Teaming support
500-Watt power supply w/ 80 PLUS Bronze certification
326(L) x 208(W) x 190(H) mm
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi