Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories rolls out a new Prima flagship model - SX58H7. The Shuttle SX58H7 packs amazing performance into a mini glossy aluminum enclosure to reach "work hard & play hard" goals of extreme gamers, demand enthusiasts and mainstream PC users.
Shuttle SX58H7 features the Intel latest X58 Chipset, supporting the newest Intel Corei7 processors. The 3+1 channel DDR3 architecture triples the bandwidth of the system memory to boost performance. Capable of running both ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI on the board, it's easy to enjoy best experience in gaming performance and image quality. Presenting higher efficiency levels, the SX58H7 is guaranteed by 80PLUS BRONZE certification with 500W high efficiency & energy saving power supply.
The classic Shuttle chassis adds a new flavor for the SX58H7. The exquisite high-gloss black finish casing is designed for personal elegance. Featuring groundbreaking technology of Vapor Chamber base with heat pipe, the new generation I.C.Evo (Integrated Cooling Evolution) spreads heat flow equally and further lowers CPU temperatures by up to 7°C and provides best efficiency in cooling.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7
Core i7 processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 processor family
3+1 triple Channels DDR3 memory, Max. 16 GB
2x PCI-E x16 Gen. 2 w/ ATI Cross FireX & NVIDIA SLI support on demand
2x Gigabit LAN w/ Teaming support
500-Watt power supply w/ 80 PLUS Bronze certification
326(L) x 208(W) x 190(H) mm
Latest News Posts
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017