ZF Electronic Systems Pleasant Prairie, LLC introduces the CHERRY JD-0400EU-2, a wireless 128-bit encrypted desktop keyboard and mouse bundle designed for the professional office. This new wireless desktop set combines guaranteed secure data transmission with an advanced energy supply.
The set includes AES 128-bit encryption with a USB cable charging function for both keyboard and mouse, even while in use. The CHERRY JD-0400EU-2 features rechargeable NiMH batteries with a very low self-discharge rate and 2.40 GHZ interference-free technology with a range of 32 feet.
The keyboard uses SX key technology with a service life of 10 million key actuations. The 3 button mouse is of symmetrical design for both right and left hand use with ergonomic side panels. The mouse features infrared sensor technology with an adjustable dpi resolution of 1000/2000 dpi and a life expectancy of 45,000 hours.
The CHERRY JD-0400EU-2 set is ideally suited for use in professional office, banking, hospitals, education and in-home applications. This wireless desktop bundle includes a 2-year warranty and is available from CHERRY authorized distributors and resellers.
For further information visit http://www.cherrycorp.com/cid or call 262-942-6500.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4