Fixstars Solutions Inc., an innovator in flash storage solutions, today announced the start of sales for 3TB SSD, SSD-3000M, and 1TB SSD, SSD-1000M, in North America. The products feature enterprise level reliability and unprecedented sequential read/write performance aimed at professional content creation, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), HPC, and Datacenters.
The 3TB SSD-3000M has the world's highest capacity for 2.5" SATA SSD. High capacity SSDs help reduce the number of drives required in professional setups reducing operational costs such as maintenance, energy, and chassis/rack infrastructure. More importantly a more reliable workflow with minimum handling failures is of significantly valuable. These disks integrate Fixstars' proprietary NAND controller preventing latency spikes and performance deterioration ensuring consistent high performance. Applications for which fast and stable disk writes are crucial such as 4K video recording/editing and encrypted storage for film will benefit the most from Fixstars solid state disks.
"The SSD-3000M/1000M were released in Japan last November, and have been getting great feedbacks from our customers," said Satoshi Miki, CEO & Co-Founder of Fixstars Corporation (Tokyo), "As an innovator of storage solutions, we are focused on providing high performance and reliability SSD solutions, to accelerate our customer's business."
For more information on the SSD-3000M/1000M, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4