Fixstars Solutions Inc., an innovator in flash storage solutions, today announced the start of sales for 3TB SSD, SSD-3000M, and 1TB SSD, SSD-1000M, in North America. The products feature enterprise level reliability and unprecedented sequential read/write performance aimed at professional content creation, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), HPC, and Datacenters.
The 3TB SSD-3000M has the world's highest capacity for 2.5" SATA SSD. High capacity SSDs help reduce the number of drives required in professional setups reducing operational costs such as maintenance, energy, and chassis/rack infrastructure. More importantly a more reliable workflow with minimum handling failures is of significantly valuable. These disks integrate Fixstars' proprietary NAND controller preventing latency spikes and performance deterioration ensuring consistent high performance. Applications for which fast and stable disk writes are crucial such as 4K video recording/editing and encrypted storage for film will benefit the most from Fixstars solid state disks.
"The SSD-3000M/1000M were released in Japan last November, and have been getting great feedbacks from our customers," said Satoshi Miki, CEO & Co-Founder of Fixstars Corporation (Tokyo), "As an innovator of storage solutions, we are focused on providing high performance and reliability SSD solutions, to accelerate our customer's business."
For more information on the SSD-3000M/1000M, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017