VisionTek Products LLC, (VisionTek), a leading manufacturer of award-winning, high-performance upgrades and accessories for PCs and Macs, today announced the new VisionTek Wallet Drive leather external drive enclosure. Designed for ultra-portable convenience, the Wallet Drive's leather cover with magnetic flap closure conceals a hot-swappable, screw-less drive tray with an integrated 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 connecting cable. Any SATA hard drive or solid state drive can simply be slid into the Wallet Drive to deliver data transfer speeds up to 600 MB/s with nearly any Windows or Mac OS X based computer with a USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
To start storing, sharing, and/or backing up documents, music, videos, photos, and other data with the Wallet Drive, just slide any 2.5" 7mm or 9mm SATA I/II/III hard drive or solid state drive, including VisionTek's Go Drive and Racer series of SSDs, into the hot-swappable drive tray. The snap tight, pressure fit tray securely holds the drive without the need for tools or screws.
Plug and Play Bus-Powered Convenience
Wallet Drive eliminates the driver install hassle and having to carry around a bulky AC adapter. After a drive is slid into the Wallet Drive's drive tray, the 4.0 ounce enclosure can be connected to a PC or Mac and bus-powered via the built-in 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 cable.
Turns Storage into a Techno Style Statement
With its high-quality natural grain leather finish and fan-less ventilation for noise-free cooling, the Wallet Drive transforms mundane data storage and back-up into a sleek and stylish high-performance accessory for today's mobile technology lifestyle.
Pricing & Availability
The $19.99 MSRP Wallet Drive is available immediately directly from VisionTek, select e-tailers such as Newegg, Tiger Direct, and Dell; and national distributors such as Ingram Micro and D&H.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card