VisionTek Products LLC, (VisionTek), a leading manufacturer of award-winning, high-performance upgrades and accessories for PCs and Macs, today announced the new VisionTek Wallet Drive leather external drive enclosure. Designed for ultra-portable convenience, the Wallet Drive's leather cover with magnetic flap closure conceals a hot-swappable, screw-less drive tray with an integrated 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 connecting cable. Any SATA hard drive or solid state drive can simply be slid into the Wallet Drive to deliver data transfer speeds up to 600 MB/s with nearly any Windows or Mac OS X based computer with a USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
To start storing, sharing, and/or backing up documents, music, videos, photos, and other data with the Wallet Drive, just slide any 2.5" 7mm or 9mm SATA I/II/III hard drive or solid state drive, including VisionTek's Go Drive and Racer series of SSDs, into the hot-swappable drive tray. The snap tight, pressure fit tray securely holds the drive without the need for tools or screws.
Plug and Play Bus-Powered Convenience
Wallet Drive eliminates the driver install hassle and having to carry around a bulky AC adapter. After a drive is slid into the Wallet Drive's drive tray, the 4.0 ounce enclosure can be connected to a PC or Mac and bus-powered via the built-in 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 cable.
Turns Storage into a Techno Style Statement
With its high-quality natural grain leather finish and fan-less ventilation for noise-free cooling, the Wallet Drive transforms mundane data storage and back-up into a sleek and stylish high-performance accessory for today's mobile technology lifestyle.
Pricing & Availability
The $19.99 MSRP Wallet Drive is available immediately directly from VisionTek, select e-tailers such as Newegg, Tiger Direct, and Dell; and national distributors such as Ingram Micro and D&H.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect