VisionTek Products LLC, (VisionTek), a leading manufacturer of award-winning, high-performance upgrades and accessories for PCs and Macs, today announced the new VisionTek Wallet Drive leather external drive enclosure. Designed for ultra-portable convenience, the Wallet Drive's leather cover with magnetic flap closure conceals a hot-swappable, screw-less drive tray with an integrated 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 connecting cable. Any SATA hard drive or solid state drive can simply be slid into the Wallet Drive to deliver data transfer speeds up to 600 MB/s with nearly any Windows or Mac OS X based computer with a USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
To start storing, sharing, and/or backing up documents, music, videos, photos, and other data with the Wallet Drive, just slide any 2.5" 7mm or 9mm SATA I/II/III hard drive or solid state drive, including VisionTek's Go Drive and Racer series of SSDs, into the hot-swappable drive tray. The snap tight, pressure fit tray securely holds the drive without the need for tools or screws.
Plug and Play Bus-Powered Convenience
Wallet Drive eliminates the driver install hassle and having to carry around a bulky AC adapter. After a drive is slid into the Wallet Drive's drive tray, the 4.0 ounce enclosure can be connected to a PC or Mac and bus-powered via the built-in 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 cable.
Turns Storage into a Techno Style Statement
With its high-quality natural grain leather finish and fan-less ventilation for noise-free cooling, the Wallet Drive transforms mundane data storage and back-up into a sleek and stylish high-performance accessory for today's mobile technology lifestyle.
Pricing & Availability
The $19.99 MSRP Wallet Drive is available immediately directly from VisionTek, select e-tailers such as Newegg, Tiger Direct, and Dell; and national distributors such as Ingram Micro and D&H.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now