2.5" to 3.5" Hard Drive Converter provides fast data storage archiving and excellent backup solutions
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it has launched A-DATA XPG 3.5" SSD Enclosure to expand its portfolio of SSD solutions. This device is an ingenious hard drive converter, turning up to two 2.5" SATA SSDs into a 3.5" SATA drive.
With this converter, installing a 2.5" drive into a regular PC will be easier than ever, allowing more convenience to recover data from notebooks onto a desktop computer and vise versa. It's very valuable and functional for users who expect SSD speed on their home or office desktop; a perfect product with the speed of SATA II for any average or advanced computer user. Also, the hard drive converter features a safety lock mechanism that allow users to lock up the storage drives, making them unattainable to keep the drives fully secured and safe when they are in operation.
Revolutionizing the general usage of 2.5" SSDs, this enclosure fits exactly into a common 3.5"desktop bay or floppy disk bay without having to purchase any attachments to mount 2.5" drives into the enclosure. Designed for both internal & external purposes, A-DATA XPG 3.5" SSD Enclosure is the best choice for storage expansion and backup solution.
This product is available as a total solution including two 2.5" SATA II SSDs with capacities from 32GBx2 up to 384GBx2.
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives