2.5" to 3.5" Hard Drive Converter provides fast data storage archiving and excellent backup solutions
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it has launched A-DATA XPG 3.5" SSD Enclosure to expand its portfolio of SSD solutions. This device is an ingenious hard drive converter, turning up to two 2.5" SATA SSDs into a 3.5" SATA drive.
With this converter, installing a 2.5" drive into a regular PC will be easier than ever, allowing more convenience to recover data from notebooks onto a desktop computer and vise versa. It's very valuable and functional for users who expect SSD speed on their home or office desktop; a perfect product with the speed of SATA II for any average or advanced computer user. Also, the hard drive converter features a safety lock mechanism that allow users to lock up the storage drives, making them unattainable to keep the drives fully secured and safe when they are in operation.
Revolutionizing the general usage of 2.5" SSDs, this enclosure fits exactly into a common 3.5"desktop bay or floppy disk bay without having to purchase any attachments to mount 2.5" drives into the enclosure. Designed for both internal & external purposes, A-DATA XPG 3.5" SSD Enclosure is the best choice for storage expansion and backup solution.
This product is available as a total solution including two 2.5" SATA II SSDs with capacities from 32GBx2 up to 384GBx2.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software