ZOTAC Unleashes Water-Cooled GeForce 9800 GTX Graphics Card
New ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition delivers high-performance, quiet computing
HONG KONG - Jun. 12, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., an award-winning NVIDIA AIC, today unleashes its liquid-cooled, near-silent single GPU graphics card - the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition is the staple of quiet computing, delivering the power of NVIDIA GeForce 9 series graphics power with PureVideo HD video processing technology into a virtually silent graphics card.
Cooled by a custom water-cooling system, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition delivers high-performance in DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 titles while keeping thermal and noise levels to a minimum.
Unlike conventional water-cooling units available from third parties, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition features a self-contained water-cooling system that requires no end-user maintenance. The self-contained unit comes already attached to the graphics card and only requires the user to mount the 120mm fan and radiator module.
"Many enthusiasts seek better cooling performance and quieter operation from their graphics card cooler through third party vendors, but maintaining low noise with high-performance using air-cooling solutions is a hard task," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd. "With our ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition, customers can have the high performance and quiet operation of water-cooling without the hassles of regular maintenance or installation, which often voids the factory graphics card warranty."
The water-cooling system installed on the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition delivers up to 21.5-percent lower GPU temperatures compared to traditional air-cooled solutions. The lower overall GPU temperatures result in a cooler ecosystem for all other system components.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition comes backed by the standard ZOTAC graphics card warranty to ensure users that the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition and its water cooler are guaranteed for long-term use.
In addition to the high-performance water-cooler, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition receives a slight performance boost through higher clock speeds. Unlike standard NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX based graphics cards, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition raises core, shader and memory clock speeds to 700 MHz, 1700 MHz and 2250 MHz, respectively, to extract every ounce of untapped power from NVIDIA's GeForce 9800 GTX graphics processor.
Harnessing the power of NVIDIA's GeForce 9800 GTX GPU, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition delivers compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 for blazing-fast frame rates in the latest 3D games and applications.
Additionally, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition features NVIDIA Unified Architecture, HybridPower, 3-way SLI, GigaThread, Quantum Effects, second-generation PureVideo HD and PCI Express 2.0 technologies.
Enjoy high-performance and quiet computing from a single graphics card with the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition.
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GTX ZONE Edition
- ZOTAC Water-cooling system
- High-performance, quiet computing
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
- 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- 128 stream processors
- 3-way SLI ready
- HybridPower compatible
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- PureVideo HD technology with hardware decoding of high-definition video formats
- Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
- HDTV output
- XIII Century: Death or Glory game bundle
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X