Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its DuraDrive ZT4 solid state drive for commercial and industrial storage solutions.
The DuraDrive ZT4 is the successor to the highly popular DuraDrive ZT3 that utilizes a 40-pin Zero Insertion Force connector with an IDE interface. The ZT4 is commonly used in aerospace, enterprise computing, and medical systems to provide reliable and high application performance. The smaller form factor allows the ZT4 to fit into smaller enclosures ensuring that precious device real estate is available for expansion and cooling.
DuraDrives are Super Talent's state-of-the art solid state storage solution where applications require high performance storage while being subjected to a variety of environments. DuraDrive products are available in a variety of configurations with multiple features to choose from based on a project's needs.
Additional information on Super Talent's DuraDrive ZT4 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available