Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its DuraDrive ZT4 solid state drive for commercial and industrial storage solutions.
The DuraDrive ZT4 is the successor to the highly popular DuraDrive ZT3 that utilizes a 40-pin Zero Insertion Force connector with an IDE interface. The ZT4 is commonly used in aerospace, enterprise computing, and medical systems to provide reliable and high application performance. The smaller form factor allows the ZT4 to fit into smaller enclosures ensuring that precious device real estate is available for expansion and cooling.
DuraDrives are Super Talent's state-of-the art solid state storage solution where applications require high performance storage while being subjected to a variety of environments. DuraDrive products are available in a variety of configurations with multiple features to choose from based on a project's needs.
Additional information on Super Talent's DuraDrive ZT4 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software