Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its DuraDrive ZT4 solid state drive for commercial and industrial storage solutions.
The DuraDrive ZT4 is the successor to the highly popular DuraDrive ZT3 that utilizes a 40-pin Zero Insertion Force connector with an IDE interface. The ZT4 is commonly used in aerospace, enterprise computing, and medical systems to provide reliable and high application performance. The smaller form factor allows the ZT4 to fit into smaller enclosures ensuring that precious device real estate is available for expansion and cooling.
DuraDrives are Super Talent's state-of-the art solid state storage solution where applications require high performance storage while being subjected to a variety of environments. DuraDrive products are available in a variety of configurations with multiple features to choose from based on a project's needs.
Additional information on Super Talent's DuraDrive ZT4 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design