PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY"), world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products, has officially released the HP x710w USB 3.0 Flash Drive. The HP x710w is subtle and sophisticated in design, yet practical and stylish. The clip-on design can be conveniently attached to brochures, documents and files, while storing up to 64GB of digital files including documents, images, music, movies and more. Adorn it as a fashion accessory and clip it on your tie, wallet, shirt pockets or scarves. Add style and functionality to your lifestyle with the HP x710w.
Crafted in a sleek metallic housing, the drive is designed with a high-quality steel finish that gives it a smooth reflective surface. The convenient cap-less design steers away from conventional pen drive designs and eliminates unnecessary worries about a misplaced cap. Light and easy to carry around, the HP x710w weighs 6.2g and measures at a petite size at H 4.5mm x W 12.1mm x L 40mm. Carry large data files, such as movies, in this slim and portable USB Flash Drive whenever you're on the move. Store your work projects, work presentations or important files with this classy and professional-looking HP x710w.
The HP x710w features USB 3.0 specifications for fast transfer of files between your computer and the drive. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and is complaint with all notebook and computer models. This USB Flash Drive performs at up to 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write (64GB). The HP x710w is available in capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB and is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS: 10.3 and above; and comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available