EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Supremacy MX - a brand new cost-reduced variant of EK-Supremacy EVO flagship performance water block, introduced in 2014. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic- and thermal performance at the best price.
EK-Supremacy MX is a reduced cost CPU water block, available in both AMD as well as Intel variants, which comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. "Since the release of EK-Supremacy EVO our main task was to bring the same performance level to the entry class", said Niko Tivadar, Chief Technology Officer at EK Water Blocks.
EK-Supremacy MX brings exceptional value for the money by providing the best in-class cooling performance. Built upon the same cooling engine as EK-Supremacy EVO it offer the same great hydraulic performance and almost identical thermal performance - maximum performance at two-thirds of the original price.
The key features are:
- ultra-high thermal performance - only slightly simplied copper base allows EK-Supremacy MX to achieve almost the same cooling potential as EK-Supremacy EVO.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- pre-assembled mounting mechanism - blazing fast installation, especially on Intel LGA-2011(-3) platform.
The EK-Supremacy MX uses the same cooling engine as the EVO variant. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy MX.
The base of this water block is made from CNC machined electrolytic copper while the top and insert are made from injection moulded (M)ABS polymer. Top is covered by black anodized brushed aluminum aesthetic cover. Translucent top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
Mounting mechanism comes pre-assembled to the CPU water blocks and is secured with a circlip to hold it in place. Such design allows for a blazing fast installation, especially on Intel LGA-2011(-3) platforms!
Due to commonality of parts, the EK-Supremacy MX offers the potential for an upgrade to full EVO standard.
CPU socket compatibility - Intel variant:
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
CPU socket compatibility - AMD variant:
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: F, C32
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+
- EK-Supremacy MX series water block with pre-installed mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy MX Backplate (for Intel LGA-115x platforms)*
- TIM / thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Torx key T20
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD revenues up 23% thanks to record SoC, GPU, APU sales
- AMD preparing $10,000 graphics card with 1TB+ of RAM
- Red Dead Redemption 2 favors PS4 with early content
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package