Huntkey announces new MVP series PSU. It means Most Value Power for gaming. It incorporates various high-quality components, which range from 500W to 600W so that they always accommodate any mainstream buildings under any circumstance. Smart cooling fan delivers silent cooling with intelligent temperature control.
- 86% efficiency at typical load
- Complies with Intel ATX 12V V2.31&EPS 12V V2.92
- Full range Input voltage 90~264V
- Active PFC(PF>0.99)
- Erp Lot6 Ready. A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- The PSU fan is still work 60seconds when the computer power off to avoid the internal components high temperatures
- 40A powerful single +12V output delivery (up to 90% power available on +12V rail) for gamer
- Hybrid cable management for clear interface
- Multiple protections (OVP,UVP, OPP,OTP,SCP) prevent damage from accident
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni