Huntkey announces new MVP series PSU. It means Most Value Power for gaming. It incorporates various high-quality components, which range from 500W to 600W so that they always accommodate any mainstream buildings under any circumstance. Smart cooling fan delivers silent cooling with intelligent temperature control.
- 86% efficiency at typical load
- Complies with Intel ATX 12V V2.31&EPS 12V V2.92
- Full range Input voltage 90~264V
- Active PFC(PF>0.99)
- Erp Lot6 Ready. A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- The PSU fan is still work 60seconds when the computer power off to avoid the internal components high temperatures
- 40A powerful single +12V output delivery (up to 90% power available on +12V rail) for gamer
- Hybrid cable management for clear interface
- Multiple protections (OVP,UVP, OPP,OTP,SCP) prevent damage from accident
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse