Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, will be exhibiting at CAMEX 2015, the world's largest retail expo of products for students of all ages. Throughout the exhibition, Transcend will display its latest products including Mac-Compatible solutions, USB flash drives, as well as other computer peripheral solutions such as external hard drives and card readers. Visitors will find Transcend at Booth #4255 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, from February 22nd to February 24th.
Dedicated Products to Satisfy Various Storage Applications
Participating at CAMEX for the first time this year, Transcend will display a comprehensive and advanced product portfolio, including the latest external hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Engineered for long life cycles and maximum durability, Transcend's products undergo extensive reliability and quality testing to ensure users to safely store their documents and images in extreme conditions.
Mac-compatible Upgrade Solutions
During the exhibition, Transcend will introduce a comprehensive Mac-compatible product portfolio comprised of three new product categories, including JetDriveTMseries SSD Upgrade Kits for MacBook laptops, JetDriveTM Lite series expansion cards aimed at MacBook Pro with Retina display and MacBook Air users, and the Thunderbolt Hard Drives for Mac computers.
In addition to the Mac-compatible products and storage solutions, Transcend will also showcase its USB flash drives with customized logo printing service.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers