SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage products, today announces that it will be attending the Embedded World 2015 during February 24th to 26th at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in Germany. At the exhibition, SP will be showcasing its complete and comprehensive lineup of embedded storage solutions and delivering at-site demonstration and professional consulting services at the booth－640, Hall 2. This year, SP will display its cost-effective as well as wide-ranging industrial-grade products from SSDs to memory modules that are perfectly designed for diverse customized industrial computing applications at Embedded World, which is one of the leading and largest embedded system technology exhibitions all over the world. Always taking clients' needs as its priority and keeping offering localized service, SP has dominated the memory storage solutions industry for over ten years with high brand awareness, strong revenue growth and incredibly large market share in areas such as Japan, Russia and Europe. With years of dedication in cultivating overseas markets and making technology improvement, SP has now devoted to expand its territory in industrial solutions market and promises flexible and in-time customized services with its well-organized supply chain management and in-depth technical support.
Advanced industrial solutions for different application needs
SP/Silicon Power's advanced embedded flash technology offers a large portfolio of industrial-grade products ranging from standard SSDs to flash modules, including IDE/USB/SATA flash module, SATA flash drive, USB drive and CF/CFast/SD memory card. For upcoming cloud computing technologies, more and more industrial solutions are deployed in new applications, such as surveillance, transportation and health caring. To support such growing demands, SP has developed complete solutions to meet various specific industrial requirements with flexible dimensions, low power consumption, high performance and good environmental sustention. Furthermore, SP endeavors to offer top-grade products by applying strict quality control system by which all products are 100% tested and selected for the best quality and functionality. Engineered to accomplish effective and stable system integration, SP industrial products also feature the extended-temperature solutions from -40°C to 85°C, which guarantee durable and reliable performances even under harsh environmental conditions.
SP/ Silicon Power will be demonstrating its outstanding industrial solutions and welcomes all customers and media representatives to visit Booth 640, Hall 2 at Embedded World 2015.
Silicon Power at the Embedded World 2015, Germany
Date: February 24th (Tue.) - 26th (Thu.), 2015
Venue: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Address: Nurnberg Messe GmbH, Messezentrum 90471 Nurnberg, Germany
Booth No.: 640, Hall 2
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99