Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to announce the launch of the DDR4 memory module series. The series includes DDR4 2133 MHz UDIMMs, RDIMMs, ECC-DIMMs and ECC SO-DIMMs, which are fully compatible with the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 server family processor, Haswell-E CPU with X99 chipset and micro servers. Transcend's DDR4 series boasts superior performance, 1.2V ultra-low power consumption, and increased reliability. All these features make it perfect for cloud computing, virtualization, and high-performance computing technologies.
Transcend's DDR4 memory modules are constructed with top-quality DRAM chips that deliver stable performance and durability. With advanced DDR4 technologies, Transcend's DDR4 memory modules utilize higher density components, allowing capacity options ranging from 4GB to 32GB. Offering high speed transmission of 2133MHz and up to 17GB/s of memory bandwidth, Transcend's DDR4 DIMMs comprehensively promote the system performance.
Transcend's DDR4 memory modules have an ultra-low operating voltage of 1.2V, reducing the electrical load of the memory bus and consuming up to 40% less power compared to 1.5V standard DDR3 DIMMs. This prolongs the battery life of portable devices and protects the environment by consuming less energy. Furthermore, since each module generates less heat, systems can operate with reduced temperatures and increase the overall reliability of the module.
With the superior transfer efficiency, Transcend's DDR4 VLP RDIMMs measure just 0.74 inches in height, perfect for use in high-end space-constrained platforms such as blade servers. The ECC SO-DIMMs have the size of standard SO-DIMMs, and also feature Error Correcting Code, which monitors the data that gets transferred in and out of memory and corrects any errors found. The ECC SO-DIMMs are ideal for small form-factor industrial computers, POS terminals, medical equipment and mini-ITX systems. Additionally, both models help lower cooling costs by significantly improving chassis airflow and memory heat dissipation thanks to their reduced vertical footprint.
Transcend's DDR4 memory modules are fully compliant with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergo strenuous 64 bit kernel, single-core and multi-core testing to ensure the best quality possible. All DDR4 models carry Transcend's renowned Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4