EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming and MOSFET MSI X99 MPower - two new water blocks for water cooling of the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module on MSI X99S Plus, - Gaming and MPower series motherboards.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 series water blocks are built to provide best possible VRM cooling and are highly recommended in overclocked systems as they provide uninterrupted workflow by ensuring total power delivery stability under highest overclocks.
Base of these water coolers is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). The MPower type comes with an EK engineered backplate, made from lasercut zinc-plated steel, which improves heat transfer by cooling the back side of the circuit board as well. EK-MOSFET MSI X99 seroes water block features a high flow design allowing the water block to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 MPower and EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming come in two different variants and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Made in Slovenia - Europe.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter