Lian Li launches the innovative PC-Q07 Mini-ITX chassis
Dynamite comes in small packages
12 February 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-Q07 Mini-ITX chassis. The black hairline-brushed all aluminum PC-Q07 allows for the Mini-ITX platform motherboard to be combined with traditional full sized components, thus saving you money and giving you the option to utilize components from a system you already have. Designed to be passively cooled, with strategically placed innovative air vents make it both silent and safe. The small chassis can fit snugly in any environment. The PC-Q07 is definitely worth serious consideration for building the ultimate ITX platform. Ideal for System Integrators looking for money saving, high quality solutions.
PC- Q07 Mini-ITX Specifications
Standing at 193mm x 280mm x 208mm (W,H,D), the aluminum chassis has a reversible PSU bracket which allows the PSU to be arranged as you like. The chassis supports 1x 5.25" Optical drive bay with 1x 3.5" HDD bay and 1x 2.5" HDD bay. In addition, strategically placed air vents enable passive cooling to effectively keep your system optimal. The entire case weighs in at 1.1kg's.
The PC-Q07 has easy installation kits for the 5.25" optical drives, as well as for the 1x 3.5" HDD bays with anti-vibration kits, as well as room for a 2.5" drive underneath. The internal space is ideally arranged to keep everything well ventilated without compromising on your hardware thermal requirements. The small profile, incorporating traditional desktop components within the ITX platform makes the PC-Q07 the most attractive and innovative ITX chassis available.
Perfect for System Integrators (SI)
The benefit to use full size ATX power components coupled with the Mini-ITX platform makes this unique innovative chassis ideal for those system integrators looking to design a small profile, yet advanced system for their customers. The expense of slim ODD and an ITX PSU or external PSU is completely negated. In addition replacement components can be sourced from standard stocks, without the need to build up a special replacement inventory.
The classical style and functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-Q07 please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-Q07.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities