Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the Swift-RX Mousepad series, the new replacement of the successful Speed-RX Series.
The Swift-RX mousepad is designed for gamers who desire comfort and speed. Created with finely textured microscopic mesh it ensures excellent precision for any kind of mouse sensor. The underside is made of 100% natural rubber to make sure that the Swift-RX mousepads stay in place, even in the heat of battle. The Swift-RX series mousepads are equipped with special treated stitched edges which prevent the top surface of the mousepad from fraying. This way the Swift-RX mousepads are ready and durable for extended gaming use.
The Swift-RX mousepad series will be available in three sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small 250x210mm, Medium 320x270mm and Large 450x360mm. Next to that the thickness of the Swift-RX series is 3mm.
The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large will be available from February 2015 for a MSRP of £6.99 / £9.99 and £14.99 GBP inc VAT ($10.99 / $15.15 and $22.73 US). Price and availability may vary based on region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Representative for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card