Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the Swift-RX Mousepad series, the new replacement of the successful Speed-RX Series.
The Swift-RX mousepad is designed for gamers who desire comfort and speed. Created with finely textured microscopic mesh it ensures excellent precision for any kind of mouse sensor. The underside is made of 100% natural rubber to make sure that the Swift-RX mousepads stay in place, even in the heat of battle. The Swift-RX series mousepads are equipped with special treated stitched edges which prevent the top surface of the mousepad from fraying. This way the Swift-RX mousepads are ready and durable for extended gaming use.
The Swift-RX mousepad series will be available in three sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small 250x210mm, Medium 320x270mm and Large 450x360mm. Next to that the thickness of the Swift-RX series is 3mm.
The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large will be available from February 2015 for a MSRP of £6.99 / £9.99 and £14.99 GBP inc VAT ($10.99 / $15.15 and $22.73 US). Price and availability may vary based on region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Representative for more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience